CIMA Official Revision F1 provides exam-focused, concise revision notes that help you remember key topics and theory.
Covering the entire syllabus for F1 Financial Operations, this is the perfect reference in the lead up to your CIMA exams. It is fully searchable, so you can find key topics easily and the clever bookmark functionality lets you save problem areas, so you can tackle them quickly whenever you feel the urge.
You’ll have CIMA-approved revision notes wherever you go, giving you much more opportunity to revise and allowing you to fit in some unplanned revision sessions whenever the opportunity arises.
Perfect for CIMA students that are on the go with little time, they can be used on the daily commute, during your lunch break or even in a boring meeting!
CIMA Official Revision F1 Financial Operations contains over 100 individual topics. Ordered in line with the syllabus it covers the following subjects:
1. Principles of business taxation — Introduction
2. Direct taxes on company profits and gains
3. Indirect taxes and employee taxation
4. Administration of taxation
5. International taxation
6. Taxation in financial statements
7. The IASC and the standard-setting process
8. Regulatory framework
9. The role of the external auditor
10. CIMA code of ethics for professional accountants
11. Published financial statements
12. Reporting financial performance
13. Statement of cash flows
14. Accounting for investments in subsidiaries and associates
15. The consolidated statement of financial position
16. The consolidated statements of comprehensive income
17. Non-current tangible asset standards
18. Accounting for leases
19. Inventories and construction contracts
20. Non-current intangible assets
21. Share capital transactions
22. Recognition and disclosure of other significant accounting transactions
CIMA Official Revision is provided to you by CIMA Publishing, publishers of CIMA Official Learning Systems, Exam Practice Kits and Revision Cards.