HouseKeeper helps you keep track of all the little issues (or potential issues) around your house. Is that crack in the living room wall getting bigger? Have those shingles always looked like that? What's up with those tiles in the bathroom?
Just use HouseKeeper to snap a picture of the issue and give it a quick description. Then, revisit the issue as often as neccessary and take more photos. Housekeeper makes it easy to replicate the original picture so that you can quickly see any changes that have taken place. As you take more pictures, you can review the evolution of an issue over time.
1. Identify an issue in your house.
2. Give the issue a name + quick description.
3. Use HouseKeeper to take a picture that clearly displays the issue in question. This picture will become the reference to which future pictures are compared.
4. Revisit the issue with HouseKeeper as needed (daily, weekly, etc) adding pictures to the issue. HouseKeeper makes it easy to properly align the new pictures with the original reference picture.
5. Use HouseKeeper to review the pictoral history of the issue and decide on your next steps.