You can make the presentation in PDF and Powerpoint files from your iPhone, if you will connect the iPhone to the display or projector via a VGA adaptor.
How to import files:
- iTunes file sharing
- Email attachment files
- Sync Dropbox
- You can use PDF and Powerpoint files.
- Flick the main slide, go to the next or previous slide.
- Tap the left or right arrow, go to the next or previous slide.
- Presentation timer with pause function.
- Laser pointer
- Can be displayed the default image before starting your presentation.
- PDF files from Windows Powerpoint are often rotated. In this case, you can tap the rotation button, and rotate your slides.