*** Top selling education app! Selected as New & Noteworthy! ***
An interactive, adaptive and fun memory game for children of all ages. This app contains an amazing, one of a kind, collection of over 70 authentic animal images and sounds. The perfect way to engage children in a fun game while they learn about a broad range of animals from all over the world. Tailor made and carefully designed by experienced educators to fit the needs of small children this educational game is a wonderful asset in any animal loving family.
- More than 70 unique animals
- Adaptive level system - the game becomes more challenging as you pass more stages
- Unique top to bottom mode - for easy and intuitive understanding of the memory matching concepts
- Shake to Shuffle - and make the game so much more challenging
- Store best time and best score for each level
- High quality animal images and sounds
- Display animal spelling and says animal names
* Light version comes with 2 full and free stages in each of the game layouts.
* Adaptive level system - Kids Match Animals comes with an adaptive and unique level system. Allowing kids to start at simple levels, where there are just a few animals to remember, and progress to more advanced and challenging levels, helping you children get better and improve memory skills as they go along.
* Shake To Shuffle - Make your game more interesting and challenging, shake your device and the animals will shuffle on screen.
* Top to Bottom mode - Allow your small children the opportunity to enjoy the learning experience of a memory game, in a simple and straightforward approach specifically designed for children. Choose one animal from the top row and one animal from the bottom row to create a match. So simple and so much fun.
* Animal spelling - As you play the game and make your matches, you'll see each animal name spelled at the lower area of the screen, touch it to hear the animal name in a high quality narration voice.
Note: First 2 levels are completely free in full. All other levels are available in a single in-app purchase inside the app.
If the sound isn't working, make sure the mute switch is turned off, activate the application, then turn up the volume and the sound will work.
(you can find the mute switch and volume button at the side of your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch).
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at: Support@kidbabytoddler.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.