Welcome to a FUN & ENGAGING introduction to the alphabet
- INTERACTIVE letter names & sounds.
- Beautiful ANIMATIONS.
- A to Z Animal names & ANIMAL SOUNDS.
- First stage PHONICS.
- Learning that’s FUN
The FIRST STEP in teaching your child to read.
WHY “POCKET ABC - LETTERS & SOUNDS”?
The first step in teaching a child to read is to teach that child the BASICS of the alphabet - specifically the ABILITY TO LINK SOUNDS TO LETTERS AND NAMING THE LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET.
Created in conjunction with teaching professionals, “Pocket abc – Letter & Sounds” consists of a set of beautifully animated flash cards; each is fully interactive with a vocal response to every touch, be it a letter, illustration or word. Most touch responses lead to amusing interactive animations to capture your child’s interest, sustain their motivation and reinforce their learning in imaginative and exciting ways;
VISUALLY & MENTALLY STIMULATING
• Beautiful interactive flash cards.
• Fun animations - touch the “x-ray fish” and see an aquarium unfold before your eyes!
• Amusing sounds effects.
CHALLENGE AND AMUSE YOUR CHILD
• Test your child – “where is the letter ‘c’”?
• “Which animal begins with….”.
• What will happen when you touch the monkey?
• See the Jellyfish wobble…
UNCOMPLICATED – CHILDS PLAY TO OPERATE
• Large touch screen graphics & clickable areas designed specifically for younger children.
KEEPS THINGS SIMPLE
•First stage abc phonics.
• Letter Sounds - Both lower and upper case. Tap each letter for their sound.
• Animal Flash Cards - “a” is for ant etc. Tap each animal for its name.
• Interactive Animations - To reinforce letter/word association.
• Animal Sounds - Many illustrations have related animal sounds.
• Beautiful Vocals
• US & UK language options
We are a newly formed company whose sole purpose is providing QUALITY interactive children’s early years software.
As parents ourselves we’ve struggled to find suitable teaching software. It is for this reason we created “Touch & Learn”.
Our background is in both teaching and design. With over 30 years combined experience we feel we have both the relevant expertise and experience to guide both parents and children through those challenging early years of development.
PLEASE, CONTACT US
If you have any questions, queries, problems, suggestions or complaints do not hesitate to contact us. We will endeavour to address them with a direct response or future software updates.