A law library – on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Powered by the Legal Information Institute [LII] at Cornell Law School.
This app comes preloaded with the U.S. Constitution. Then you can download additional legal content directly into the app, including the U.S. Code, Code of Federal Regulations, State Statutes, the M.P.E.P., and more!
• Fully offline – just download and go!
• Download additional content directly into the app!
• Lightning-fast speed.
• Full-text search and in-text highlighting.
• Page through content just like a book.
• User preferences – adjust the font and font-size for easier reading.
• GoTo Button – know the exact section you want? It’s one touch away.
• Includes Advisory Committee Notes where available
Current Federal Offerings:
• Federal Rules - Powered by LII
• U.S. Code - Powered by LII
• Code of Federal Regulations - Powered by LII
• U.S. Constitution
• Manual of Patent Examining Procedure
• The Federalist Papers
Current State Law Offerings:
• New York
• More State Law References
See a feature you’d like added? Need technical support? Just email us at [email protected]