Do you like movies for babies or cartoon series?
If you are looking for funny videos for kids in order to enjoy them anywhere and at any time of the day, download the app Pocoyo TV for your iPhone or iPad. With the app Pocoyo TV you will be able to enjoy with family and when you want of a wide number of chapters of your favorite cartoons. This application lets you access a catalog of more than 50 episodes to entertain to the youngest ones of the house with the best TV series.
Pocoyo TV includes by default 5 free videos to download and watch them using an Internet connection. If you purchase an auto-renewable subscription within the app, you can unlock and download the full package of episodes. Also, you can save the episodes on your device to take Pocoyo and the rest of friends with you everywhere (for example for your travels), you will always guarantee the fun for the youngest ones of the family. They will find fascinating content filled with animation, music and colors to awaken their curiosity by learn new concepts and values.
The Pocoyo TV app will allow you to access the chapters in several languages so that children will be able to learn different languages since that they are tiny. In addition, you will be able to consult the synopsis of the episodes as well as select your favorite funny videos for kids with the purpose to make your own playlist.
Enjoy the variety of apps which offers you Pocoyo, aimed at stimulating children's learning at the same time that provides fun and entertainment.
Now, let’s enjoy the funny videos for kids of Pocoyo.
• If you enjoy Pocoyo TV you can activate your subscription. There are three different modes of subscriptions:
1. Monthly (30 days)
2. Semesterly (180 days)
3. Yearly (365 days)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account when the purchase is confirmed.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period is canceled.
- The renewal will be charged to your account within 24 hours before the end of the current period and the cost of the renewal will be identified.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto - renewal may be canceled by clicking the User Settings after purchase.
- The cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• I have un-installed or updated this app and now I have lost my episodes. How can I restore my previous purchases?
1. Click on one blocked episode and move the selector to the left until the option "Restore your purchases".
2. Make sure you are doing the restore with the same Apple ID that was used for the original purchase.
3. Enter the password and check the Apple ID you are using.
4. Wait while Apple restores your purchases.
5. If for some reason the restoration fails, we recommend you to uninstall the application, install it again and do the steps above once more time.
6. For more information: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2519
Pocoyo series, logo and characters ™ & © 2005-2014 Zinkia Entertainment SA