Ages 2 & Up. This app has been carefully developed to include activities for both young and older children to learn about the United States of America!
Children who cannot read yet can still learn to identify all fifty states by use of the integrated audio and graphics. Older children can practice doing research using the Worksheets activity. This app was first developed in 2010 and we haven't stopped adding to it! Thanks for your support!
- Learn to identify the shape, name and location of each state
- Learn historical facts about each state
- Assemble the United States puzzle map in the following ways:
- Find the state that matches the blinking shape on the map
- Find the state that matches the name at the top
- Assemble the puzzle map in any order you choose
- Perform research by searching the app for answers to the questions on the worksheets
This Montessori application was co-developed and approved by a Montessori Teacher with over forty years experience. Thank you for your support of our Montessori apps and please see our other Montessori applications!
Visit our website: http://www.mobilemontessori.org
App page: http://www.mobilemontessori.org/unitedstatesofamerica
***Our series of geography apps are being used successfully by parents, schools and therapists all over the world! The method had been tested thoroughly and it works! Give it a try and see for yourself!!"***
*** Recommended by www.IEAR.org as a great app to teach children the fifty states!! ***
REVIEW FROM ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
"Because of your apps my 3yr old knows all the countries from North, South Americas, Europe and all the states of America."