Files Connect is the most powerful file sharing tool in the app store.
"iOS App of the Week - July 14 2011" - The Register
+ Compatible with MAC OSX 10.7 Lion
+ Automatic Discovery of computers and NAS on your work or home network.
+ Morph your iPhone/iPad into a drag-n-drop network drive easily accessible from your computer.
+ Vast Cloud Storage services like Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, Google Docs/Picasa, Facebook photos, FTP, SFTP, WebDAV plus more.
+ File Management streamlined and simplified with a user interface geared for file sharing.
+ Open downloaded files in your favorite apps by using the “Open In..” feature.
+ View and Transfer large folders and files simultaneously.
+ Record voice memos, audio clips, music, and videos and then WiFi transfer to your computer, the cloud, or share by email.
Next Generation WiFi Network Drive:
- Shows up automatically in Finder (MAC OSX) and My Network Places (Windows) with zero configuration and no special software.
- Transfer files between Files Connect and your computer
- Share files with other Files Connect users in your local network.
- View and transfer photos and videos stored on the iPhone/iPad.
- Uses the SMB protocol that gives you powerful file sharing features.
- Access files on your Windows, MAC OSX or Linux computers.
- Access files on a NAS device or a media server
- SMB, AFP, FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV protocols
- Transfer files via iTunes (USB)
- Save email attachments
- iPod music and Photos
Documents, Photos, Videos, Voice and Music:
- Support for all standard iOS video, audio, image, and document formats.
- iWorks files (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- HTML web pages
- PDF Documents like your favorite iBooks!
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- Open files in other applications installed on your iPad.
- Image Editor - Gray Scale, HSB, Blur, Border, Crop, rotate, border
- Copy, rename, delete and move files between computers.
- Zip and unzip files and folders.
- Extract RAR files (RAR, CBR).
- Email files as attachments.
- Print Files using Apple Airprint and CUPS (MAC OSX shared) printers.
- Connect to more than one server at a time.
- Simultaneously transfer multiple files and folders.
- Stream videos and music.
- Continue to stream music in the background
- Have multiple open files for viewing at the same time
- Protect the application from unauthorized use with an in-app passcode
- Wake up your computer remotely (Wake on LAN)
- SSH Public Key authentication (for SFTP)
- Bookmark frequently accessed files and folders
- Edit text files and images
- Want all of this PLUS more like remote desktop capabilities?
Check out our premier "Cloud Connect Pro" app in the business section