New in Version 1.1 of Pixogram:
- Pixogram now supports hidden AUDIO messages! You can record an audio message (up to one minute in length) within the application and then "hide" it in an image with optional password protection.
Pixogram is a utility that allows you to "hide" an audio or text message within an image. Pixogram let's you:
- Add a personal comment to a picture that you would like to keep private;
- Keep a secret diary by using only pictures;
- Send a hidden message to friends or family by only sending a photo;
- Add information to your vacation pictures and then share them, etc.
- Encoding/decoding of audio or text messages into images (pixograms) with optional password protection
- Audio messages can be up to one minute in length and are recorded directly within the application
- Text messages support unicode and can be up to 20,000 character in length
- Pictures can be copied directly from the clipboard
- Messages can be sent via e-mail from directly within the application
- Folders can be used to group and organize your pixograms.
NOTE: Invisible changes are made to images in order to encode messages; compressing or resizing a pixogram will loose the hidden message.