Race Monitor is now free to download and includes access to race results, and live timing for select races!
Race Monitor gives racers and spectators alike, the ability to view live timing from hundreds of races and tracks around the world over the internet, or you can view live timing directly from a MyLaps, Westhold, or MotoSponder timing system via the RMonitor protocol.
With Race Monitor's live timing, you can view racer lap times as they occur, group racers by category (if multiple classes are racing at the same time), and sort by race position or qualifying position.
Want access to live timing for all the races? Simply sign up for a live timing subscription to view live timing from hundreds of races around the world. (A subscription is required to access live timing for most races.)
** Connections directly to an RMonitor server provided by a track may require that you be connected to the track's wireless network **
An in-app upgrade to Race Monitor Plus is available which will unlock additional features including a Heads Up Display for racers (includes historical lap times), and Racer Alerts to let you know when a racer you're following goes on track.
- A Live Timing subscription is required to view the live timing of most races.
- Live Timing Subscriptions are available in either a monthly recurring subscription for $0.99 USD, or a recurring annual subscription for $4.99 USD. Prices may vary by country.
- Your subscription is purchased using your iTunes account and can be used on additional iPhones/iPads/iPod Touches that you own.
- Payments will be charged to your account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes Account Settings.
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Terms of Service: http://www.race-monitor.com/Home/AppTermsOfService