The Official New Ace Korean-Japanese Dictionary • Compiled jointly by Kumsung Publishing Korea and Shogakukan Publishing Japan • One of the most comprehensive Japanese-Korean dictionaries available • Contains over 211,313 headwords, expressions and translations • Thousands of examples and grammar notes • No internet connection needed.
Kumsung and Shogagukan are leading publishers of Korean and Japanese language dictionaries and top of their field in terms of dictionary making know-how. Their dedicated team of lexicographers makes use of a vast array of language data to compile up-to-date dictionaries with a wealth of examples and grammatical information. The word definitions are written specifically to enable language users to know how and when to best use a particular word.
This app contains the full version of the New Ace Korean-Japanese Dictionary (Shogakukan and Kumsung Publishing), and the New Ace Japanese-Korean Dictionary (Kumsung Publishing). Imagine carrying the most comprehensive, high-quality Japanese-Korean dictionary in your pocket!
• two way dictionary suited to learners and translators of both Japanese and Korean.
• 118,897 Korean to Japanese entries and 92,416 Japanese to Korean entries.
• clearly presented word entries with many compounds, phrases and examples.
• enter Japanese using Romaji, Kanji or built-in handwriting recognition software.
• all Japanese kanji are annotated with their hiragana readings.
• each Korean headword is also annotated with its Chinese character equivalent.
• rich in grammatical information such verb class, part of speech, alternative spellings and irregular word forms.
• search for words inside a definition by simply clicking on the word of interest and selecting "Hyper Text".
• no internet connection necessary to use dictionary.
• Wildcard search: enter “?” or “*” in place of a letter when you are unsure of the spelling (e.g., “man*ver” retrieves the word “maneuver”).
• Browse through the dictionary alphabetically or flip from one entry to the next with a flick of a finger.
• links to Google so that you can search for more information on particular words.
• History menu lists all your recent word searches.
• save words and expressions to any number of flashcard folders.
• mark words in your flashcard folder which you still need to memorize.
DioDict 3 dictionary engine for iPhone
DioDict is the number one brand in mobile phone dictionary software market. A dedicated team of over 100 developers, planners and quality control specialists work together to create high quality software using the latest language technology. Our dictionaries are tested thoroughly before release and are pre-installed on a large range of mobile phones old and new, including Samsung and LG smartphones.