This Pharmaceutical Lawyer App provides you with easy to access resources that can keep you informed on harmful drugs and seek help if you have been harmed by any defective medication.
- Emergency Accident Center
- One Touch Access to call the Police or to locate the nearest Emergency Center
- Easy Access to call a Taxi Cab for the times you may need a safe ride home
- Pharmaceutical Form to report when you have been harmed by a drug
- *Capture Photos of directly from your device to submit with your form
- Plenty of helpful resources that can keep you up-to-date on recent harmful drugs
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in drug defect cases
Jury trials involving mass torts are Jim Morris' specialty.
With plaintiffs' verdicts involving heart damage from Fen-Phen, breast cancer from Prempro, and mesothelioma from Asbestos, the Morris trial team is routinely the first victor in the biggest trials.
Persistence, Integrity and Competence guide our team in gaining the best results for our clients. Each client is provided individual attention by our lawyers and staff.
James A. Morris, Jr. is a winner and has been called one of the most fearless lawyers in America. His trial skills are nationally recognized in pharmaceutical injury cases as well as toxic torts.
Jim is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and licensed in Texas, Pennsylvania, and Colorado. He is a Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation. He has been named a Super Lawyer in 2007, 2008 & 2009 by Law and Politics magazine. He is married and the father of four children.
His team is always prepared for the fight and always moving forward.
*Requires an iOS device that has a camera