Are you thinking that Filmmaking is only for studios and professionals? I believe that Independent film has changed all the rules. Doors are opening all over for aspiring filmmakers. Why not give it a try, what do you have to lose? With a little imagination and a lot of hard work you can do this, but you need the basics to get your started. If you feel like you don't know where to start the process, I will show you.
Indy Filmmaking Insider Tips...
This E-book will give you the necessary information in filmmaking that it would take a couple years in college to get. Not to mention hefty tuition fees. Everything you will need to know to get started is in this publication. I give you the benefit of what I have learned over the years. With this information you should be able to get started with a professional looking film. Who needs the studio to make a film when you can do it yourself.
With Indy insider tips you will benefit by...
1) You will be able to go from Pre-production to Post once you read Indy Insider Tips.
You will have the information you need to go from concept to screenplay and from the shoot to Post-production. You will discover how easy it is to make your own film with info on how to make your film look as professional as possible.
2) Promotion, Film Festivals and Distribution.
Once your film is finished you will get the tips on how to promote it. You will learn the value of film festivals in the filmmaking process. All the info written in this E-book will assist you in getting to distribution.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide....
- How to develop a concept
- How to write a professional screenplay.
- How to purchase and operate the camera.
- How to light your scenes professionally.
- Audio for your film.
- Finding a location.
- How to make a production schedule.
- A list of equipment you will need.
- How to promote your film.
- And a lot more!
1) Learn The Basics Of Becoming A Film Maker.
2) User Friendly Navigation.
3) Change the Font Setting to make it comfortable in reading.
4) Email any Chapter to your friends and relatives.
5) No Internet connection required for read the ebook.
Note: The information contained in this application is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this application, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. We are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.