Open Air is a weekly call-in talk show broadcast on Tuesdays from 4:50 pm PDT through the Internet featuring Cheri Huber and hosted by Michael Gray.
For an hour each week, Cheri takes calls from listeners throughout the United States and across the world in a conversation supporting the practice of conscious, compassionate awareness. With gentleness, clarity and humor, Cheri supports callers in the challenging work of spiritual growth. Open Air provides listeners with an opportunity to deepen their experience of being part of our world-wide sangha, and for those who call in, it is a chance to talk directly with Cheri about issues of interest in their lives.
Past episodes of the show are also available as Podcasts.
Usual live show times:
Tuesdays 4:50 pm US/Pacific
Tuesdays 6:50 pm US/Central
Tuesdays 7:50 pm US/Eastern
Wednesday 3:50 am GMT
**** ABOUT CHERI HUBER ****
Cheri Huber is a student and teacher in the Soto Zen tradition. She has devoted 30 years to helping people free themselves from suffering and enjoy the lives that are their birthright. Her gentleness, clarity, and humor support the challenging work of spiritual growth. She is the author of 17 books including There Is Nothing Wrong with You; The Depression Book (she has been acknowledged as the country’s foremost expert on depression and spirituality); Time-Out For Parents; and the recently released audio-retreat, Unconditional Self-Acceptance.
Cheri founded the Mountain View Zen Center and the Zen Monastery Practice Center in California. She conducts workshops and retreats at these centers and at venues around the U.S. and internationally. She has an internet-based weekly call-in radio show, Open Air. Cheri is a member of Social Venture Network, a national organization that combines social responsibility, spirituality, and business. Cheri Huber is founder and director of Living Compassion, a nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing peace and compassion to all aspects of life.
**** APP FEATURES ****
- Listen live show on your iPhone, iPod or iPad over WiFi or Cellular connection, wherever you are on the go
- Pause/Resume the show while listening, works with Apple remote controls
- Listen to past episodes without sync to a computer
- Connect to OpenAir Podcast to download shows
- Call In to join the show from your iPhone, the app can dial the number for you
- Bookmark your favorite episodes to listen later when you have time
- Set Reminder for the next show time and you won't miss the next episode¹
- Current episode starts automatically when the app is open during the broadcast
**** MORE FEATURES ****
- no ads
- no in app purchases
- network connection is required
- Retina Display support
- All models of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
¹ Reminder feature requires iOS 4.0 or higher