For work, travel or every day – you can always rely on Langenscheidt’s extensive Standard Dictionaries. With its intuitive user interface, this app will help you find the right translation instantly.
Langenscheidt Standard-Wörterbuch Chinesich:
• Around 44,000 entries (140,000 headwords, expressions and translations)
• Translates from and into German (German-Chinese and Chinese-German)
• Up-to-date vocabulary from general conversation and numerous specialist areas
• Information on grammar and spelling variants
• Notes on expressions and particular contexts
• For everyday use, business and travel
• New! Native iOS 8 support.
• Copy / Paste.
• No Internet connection necessary: dictionary can be used in flight mode, no roaming charges abroad.
• Recordings by native speakers.
• Search for anagrams (e. g. tab-bat).
• Full-text search: Find examples with perfect ease.
• List of similar words produced if search item spelled incorrectly.
• Wildcard search finds entries even when correct spelling is not known.
• Full search history available.
• Inflexion function for search words in all grammatical forms.
• Quiz for vocabulary learning.
• Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Choose your own display options: menus, fonts, colours, etc.
• Links for translating items within entries.
• Improved menu navigation.
• Keep up to date: subscribe to our newsletter, become a fan on Facebook and a follower on Twitter.
About Langenscheidt Publishing Group
The Langenscheidt Publishing Group is best known for its area of core competence: dictionaries and language learning material in various formats and on diverse media. Langenscheidt sets the highest editorial and production standards for all the products it publishes. The corporate logo, a blue “L” on a yellow background, is instantly recognized by many people all over the world.