TeamLog is a small, simple to use, app that helps you to keep a game log of your team(s). Within a game you can keep track of the events by your team members. It is an ideal app for you as coach, however you can also use it as a spectator. The app provides a handy timer to log the game events with a timestamp. It can be used for all kinds of sports like soccer and hockey.
"Team Log provides a very simple way of tracking scores and events for soccer matches.... All of this is done using a very user friendly interface featuring exceptionally ‘easy to follow’ on screen instructions."
-iSoccer Apps review
To set a score simply swipe your finger up, on the half of the screen from the scoring team or click the event button. If it is your team that scores you can select the responsible team member. So you keep track of events, involved teammembers and time. Afterwards you can e-mail the events to work it out, for example, in a game report.
The following events are supported:
- Goals (simply swipe up to set a score)
- Goals against (Manual or automatic)
- Fouls optional with booking (Yellow or Red card)
- Custom events (create your own events!)
- Multiple teams
- Shake device to invoke event registration
- Plan games ahead
- Resume games
- Share game events on Twitter and Facebook (Twitter requires iOS5, Facebook requires iOS6)
(Swipe right for Twitter and left for Facebook on the last event cell)
- Player- and Teamstats
- E-mail/share stats