The Secret to a Happier and Healthier Life
Everywhere you look, people want to know why they're unhappy. And they want to know what they can do about it.
Have you ever asked yourself why intelligent people let bad habits keep them from living happier and healthier lives? I ask myself that question all the time.
We live in a world where 30-second commercials offer instant solutions. We shouldn't be surprised when easy solutions don't work: There are no magic bullets, no quick fixes on the path to lasting change.
People are overwhelmed with options today. It's beginning to seem that the more solutions there are, the harder it is to find one that works.
Programs that promise easy change fail because they gloss over the necessary stages that people have to go through on the path to lasting change. People who regain more weight than they lost by following the latest fad diet are victims of programs that ignore the need for a lifestyle change.
Many people have learned the hard way that lasting change is only possible when you have the right information.
In this special step-by-step guide, you'll learn how to...
Turn Your Life Around
1) Defeat Daily Temptations
It's easier to promote a healthy new habit than to get rid of the old one that's causing all the misery. Trying too hard to break a habit is usually a recipe for failure. As long as you're focused on the old habit, you're like a soldier fighting with one hand tied behind his back.
2) Prepare for a Lasting Lifestyle Change
You'll learn how to replace your bad habits with healthy new habits. Focusing on your new lifestyle is like freeing the hand tied behind your back - suddenly you have power to bring about the change you desire.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide....
* The six stages in the process of breaking bad habits
* How to replace bad habits with a healthy new lifestyle
* How millions of people have succeeded in breaking a bad habit
* Why you have a better chance of freeing yourself from a bad habit by taking responsibility for your own program
* Why successful preparation for change means that you set goals for yourself
* Why change is not an event, but a process
* Why most successful self-changers fail at least once before they succeed
* Why willpower alone isn't enough
* Why quitting a habit cold turkey usually doesn't work
* Why a commitment to a more active lifestyle is one of the keys to breaking a bad habit
* And a lot more!
1) Banish Bad Habits with this Ebook.
2) User Friendly Navigation.
3) Change the Font Setting to make it comfortable in reading.
4) Email any Chapter to your friends and relatives.
5) No Internet connection required for read the ebook.
Note: The information contained in this application is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this application, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. We are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.