CamView is an App to show Motion JPEG (MJPEG) streams from a network camera on your iPhone/iPod touch.
Please check the manual of your network camera if it supports MJPEG.
This App was tested with a few Axis network camera models such as Axis 205, 206 and 207. But also all other network cameras supporting MJPEG should work fine. For Axis cameras the default MJPEG path is "/mjpeg/video.mjpg" and can be changed in the settings view. Check the manual to find the correct path to the MJPEG stream for your camera.
- Supports up to 6 cameras.
- Streaming of Motion JPEG (MJPEG).
- Take a shot while streaming and save it to your iPhone photo gallery.
- Settings for server, port, username, password and path for high-configurability.
- Settings for pan/tilt if your camera supports it.
- Support for secure HTTPS connections.
- Two fingers pinch and zoom.
- Single tap to hide/show status and toolbar.
- Double tap to zoom in.
- Two finger tap to zoom out.
- Double two finger tap to fit the camera image to screen.
- Portrait and landscape orientation supported.
- Fast app switching supported.
- Retina display support.
- iPhone5 support.
- iPad, iPhone and iPod touch supported.
Note: An active Internet connection to the network camera is required. Additional data charges of your network provider may apply.
Available in English, German and French.