Gulliver is the new-millennium travel organizer that keeps all your travel information stored in one safe, easy-to-find place. It is unique in its graphics, complete, and intuitive. Gulliver combines a minimalist but beautiful user interface with a direct, task-oriented approach so that you can quickly find what you want, when you want it, with a simple tap of your finger.
Six self-explanatory tabs identify as many practical sections, each immediately recognizable by its own distinctive and elegant color.
Here is a sample of what you can do in Gulliver, tab by tab:
• Automatically generate Itinerary and e-mail it as a PDF
• View/Edit the details of your trips in Gulliver’s own Trip Calendar and e-mail it as a PDF
• Archive/Unarchive your past trips and their associated documents
• Enter your information for any means of transportation: Bus, Flight, Car Rental, Cruise, Ferry, Shuttle, Train, Other (Taxi, RV, Bike, etc.)
• Select your hotel from the pre-loaded database or enter your own
• Enter the activities you have planned for your trip
• List the people who will join you (…and e-mail them last-minute communications from within Gulliver!)
• Add activity costs (they will also be automatically added to your expense tracker)
• Packing List: select items from Gulliver’s pre-loaded database or enter your own, save templates for future use, e-mail it, print it.
• Checklist: use this list to remember things to do Before, During, and After The Trip.
• Expense Tracker: automatically import expenses from the other tabs, plus enter any other trip expense; print out the spreadsheet or e-mail it directly to your office in CSV or PDF format for business-trip reimbursement. Gulliver supports these 29 currencies, and we keep adding more:
- Americas: US$, CA$, MX$, BR$, ARS, PAB, CLP
- Europe: €, £, DKK, NOK, SEK, CHF
- Asia: CN¥, HS$, SGD, ₹, IDR, ₪, MYR, ₩, PHP, RUB, TL, ¥, ฿
- Oceania: AU$, NZ$
- Africa: ZAR
• Upload documents in PDF, DOCX, XLSX, PAGES, NUMBERS, JPG, etc.
• Transfer documents in this tab directly from your e-mails or iTunes
• Take document snapshots and store them in this section (trip receipts, menus, etc.)
• Store pictures of your kids for emergencies, a copy of your passport, ID, insurance card, etc.
• E-mail your documents or print them out
• Sync your iPad Calendar with all the entries of your trip, directly from Gulliver
• Map where you are going, wherever you are in the world
• Connect to the Web site of your hotel, airline, restaurant, etc. with just one tap
GULLIVER IS INTUITIVE: Gulliver follows the iPad normal functionalities, so there is no need to read instructions (but a very simple set of instructions is also readily available in each tab).
GULLIVER IS ELEGANT: we put a lot of thought into the graphics for Gulliver; its minimalist, clean look is at the same time warm and inviting. Colors are a major component of Gulliver as well as a feature connecting various sections of the application.
GULLIVER IS PROFESSIONAL: you can break down travel expenses to detail taxes, tips, optional services, etc. You can convert expenses into 29 major currencies. Print out the spreadsheet of your expenses or e-mail it directly to your office for business-trip reimbursement.
GULLIVER IS UNIQUE: at the moment of writing, nothing as elegant and complete as Gulliver exists to satisfy the needs of travelers on the iPad market. Our application combines a trip organizer, a portable notepad, an accounting book, and a vacation memory album all in one simple and convenient tool.
GULLIVER IS ANTI-STRESS: how many times you couldn’t find your flight confirmation or hotel reservation numbers that got lost in a pile of undistinguished paper notes? Gulliver will save you time and headaches because every confirmation or reservation number has its own place.