The Toei Kyoto Studio Park Guide will assist you as you make your way around the park, located in Ukyo ward, Kyoto city. In addition to seeing your current location, information on your surroundings can also be displayed. Five language options are available. Information is based on maps that can be found as a hard-copies in Japanese, English, Chinese, Taiwanese and Korean, at the entrance of the park.
Stroly is a series of applications that feature the display of the user's current location on any kind of historical or illustrated map.
“Stroly” comes from the word “strolling”. Please enjoy strolling around with this applicaiton. From the Stroly series released the Toei Kyoto Studio Park Guide version.
【"Toei Kyoto Studio Park Guide” features】
This guide is based on information that is distributed at the entrance of Toei Kyoto Studio Park. Facts and pictures of various attractions, facilities, film sets and other places marked can be displayed on the map.
Toei Kyoto Studio Park Map (Foreign Language Versions)
Copyright (c) Jidaigeki Renaissance Project.
The user’s current location shows up on maps. Indicated current location moves, which provides the user with the experience of strolling around on the maps. By touching a landmark icon displayed on the map, the user can get information of the sites around Toei Kyoto Studio Park. The illustrated maps can be switched and compared to Standard Maps as well.
1. Stroly shows your location using GPS. Using Stroly on iPod Touch or iPad WiFi might not show an accurate current position.
2. No modifications are made to the description of the original maps used in this application.
3. We cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of the maps and locations because of the distortion of the original maps and the GPS accuracy. We hope you enjoy the original uncertainty of the maps.
4. From January 2011, Toei Kyoto Studio Park has been renovating it’s facilities. Due to this, various events may be affected and entrance to certain areas may be restricted. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.
(Inquiry: Sales Div. Toei Kyoto Studio Park: +81-75-864-7716)
5. This software was produced by ATR Creative, Toei Kyoto Studio Park (http://www.toei-eigamura.com/) and the Jidaigeki Renaissance Project (http://www.jidaigekirp.com/index.html).
* The Jidaigeki Renaissance Project is a joint venture between Toei Kyoto Studio Co., Ltd., Intage Inc. and Beans Co., Ltd, sponsored by Kyoto Pref.
We have no intention of violating human rights by disclosing the maps.