Have all the U.S. weather information you need at a glance. Based on your location, Weather GPS shows current weather conditions provided by The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. The control panel display shows NEXRAD Base Reflectivity radar, current temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius, humidity, pressure, and wind speed or direction. There is also a window to a view of the current conditions.
The Base Reflectivity radar corresponds to the amount of radiation reflected back by the radar targets. Targets include snow, rain drops, hail, cloud drops, ice particles, dust and smoke. The radar display portal includes tornado, severe thunderstorm, flash flood, special marine, and extreme wind warnings.
Weather GPS Features:
- GPS Location based weather conditions
- NEXRAD Doppler radar
- Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, Wind Speed and Direction gauges
- Optional zip code based weather conditions
- Optional topography radar overlay
- Weather data available for U.S only