* Enjoy the most beautiful arias in their most highly regarded, historic performances.*
OperaAria is an application which plays the sweetest arias from famous operas.
- These are recordings of performances by world-famous singers, such as Luciano Pavarotti,
Placido Domingo, Maria Callas, Jose Carreras, and Fritz Wunderlich etc.
- You can easily find songs like the touching aria featured in “Opera Star” and the beautiful aria
heard in “The Shawshank Redemption”, and compile a play list.
- Opera plot synopses and information on the aria being played are provided so you can enjoy
the songs in depth.
- More than 100 songs are carefully selected from among the 100 excellent performance
- Large file sizes with minimum compression to keep the high quality of the music
(We recommend that you download the application from PC iTunes due to the file sizes.)
- You can arrange a number of songs on a playlist and play them grouped together
- Song info: composer, year of production, singer, and opera plot etc.
** Folder (play list) creation **
1. Click the Music Setup icon at the bottom of the screen
2. Click the folder adding icon at the bottom of the screen
3. Input a folder name
4. Click List in the created folder (List icon is on the right side of the folder)
5. Click the setup icon at the bottom of the folder list screen
6. Click the songs you want to play from the list
**How to use Folder (playlist)**
- You can delete/edit the default folder (sweet love arias, and sad love arias etc.)
- Select a number of folder select boxes, and all the songs in those folders will be played.
- If you untick a folder, all songs will be played except for those in that folder.
- You can enjoy these arias even when you are using other apllications. (Unless the other
application blocks playing music.)