View your huge images in their original high resolution and quality on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch! Create a Displayable from your panoramas or high resolution scan on your computer, transfer them to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch and see and show them in their original glory!
Retina and iPhone 5 optimized.
Use the free Displayable Creator on your computer to create a Displayable. You can create a Displayable from big or huge images in high resolution and then transfer it to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch over Wifi or using iTunes file sharing. The currently supported source image format are PNG, GIF, BMP, JPEG (except CMYK JPEGS).
Great for panoramas, plans, conference floor maps & high resolution scans of artworks. Tested with images of up to 21600 by 21600 pixels (466 Mgeapixels).
Works on devices running iOS 5.1, including the original iPad.
Zoom with double tap and scrolls like butter.
Download your Displayables once and use them anytime offline.
CORE FEATURES :
- No need for constant connection to any server, works offline.
- fast scrolling of huge images.
- deep zooming of huge images.
- works on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch with iOS 5.1+ (including the original iPad).
- Download Displayables over Wifi.
- Add Displayables over USB with iTunes file sharing.
- one handed operation : single tap on + and - buttons to adjust zoom.
- double tap to zoom.
- double finger tap to zoom out.
- pinch to zoom on recent devices.
- in app orientation locking of the Displayable view (iPhone & iPod Touch).