Interactive BAC calculator. See when you can drive again.
"This is by far the best BAC I have ever used and highly recommend it to anyone who is a regular at the bar. Not only is dead simple to use, it looks absolutely fantastic as well."
-- AppShrink App Review
What's New in version 3.0:
• Add your own drink into the bar - Tap the “Add new drink” icon at the end of the bar line to add a new drink. Enter its name and set up your desired glass size and alcohol content.
• Non-alcoholic beverages - now you can add a non-alcoholic beverage to your timeline, although this action will not affect the final BAC calculation result.
• Statistical functions - If you use BAC Alcohol Calculator over a long period, you can save each drinking session manually to your personal alcohol consumption statistics.
• Both US system and metric units
• Cool graphics with retina display support
• Intuitive (drag & drop) user interface
• Interactive graph with results
• Customizable beverages
• Publish your consumed drinks on Facebook
Over 50 predefined beverages with cool icons:
• Bloody Mary
• Blue Lagoon
• Flaming Lamborghini
• Piña Colada
• Sex on the Beach
• Tequila Sunrise
• Woo Woo
... and more
The BAC Alcohol Calculator allows you to edit your favorite beverages, so you can customize it to meet your own particular consumption. Do you like beer, distilled beverages or mixed drinks? Are you male or female? Calculate the current blood alcohol content and the time when you reach zero.
Residual alcohol is often underestimated. Why take the risk?
The app is designed for entertainment purposes only and the calculation should not be used to determine whether person is able to drive. Do not rely entirely on the outcome of the calculation.