Measure Range of Motion (ROM) simply and Easily with 3 taps.
Forget your Goniometer and GetMyROM.
Celebrating over 5 years in the App Store
Inter-rater reliability ICC of 0.92 to 0.94 vs Standard Goniometer at 0.91 for shoulder ER.
Findings demonstrated a strong positive correlation between the GetMyROM app and the digital inclinometer for measuring passive ROM of the elbow (r=.98, p<.01) and wrist (r=.97, p<.01)
Turn your iPhone® or iPod Touch into a Digital Inclinometer
Measure your Range of Motion (ROM) quickly and easily with your iPhone® or iPod Touch™.
For PTs, OTs, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Chiropractors, ATCs, Personal Trainers and other health and fitness professionals.
* Simple and intuitive user interface
* Add Notes to your ROM measurements
* Record Start/Stop and Total Joint Range of Motion
* Select Side of Body (Left/Right)
* Select Joint (Shoulder/Hip/Knee etc)
* Select Motion (Flexion/Extension/Abduction etc)
* More accurate and easy to read than a standard bubble inclinometer
* It includes the ability to save joint ROM by date and time
Designed by a PT to help improve the reliability and validity of ROM measurements