Create a quick poll or quiz on the go, or participate in someone else's. Each polltogo poll has a unique short URL and QR code that you can share with your audience, students, customers, readers, etc., for instant feedback on any topic or question. Voting/Participation in polls you create can done using ANY mobile device, tablet or desktop browser.
Types of polls:
- yes or no
- multiple choice
- rating (give a mark from 0 to 10)
- open feedback (a virtual comments box)
- question grabber (a full-fledged Q&A session manager)
A few ideas for using polltogo:
- in print media: Make your newspaper/magazine polls accessible to readers who aren't sitting next to a computer.
- in a university classroom: Test student comprehension and collect anonymous (honest) feedback from the class.
- at a conference: Let your audience vote on a question, or submit their own questions and comments while you are giving your presentation; use these at the end of your talk to guide a Q&A session.
- at a live event: Run a poll without needing logistical or IT help from the event organizers (no need for expensive audience response clicker devices).
- poll your friends: Send them a polltogo URL in a text message so they can vote from their cellphones.