Chimani helps you plan, navigate, discover and socialize on your next national park adventure.
* collect points and earn badges for visiting parks and points of interest
* expert-written details on more than 220 unique points of interest (POIs)
* a professionally voiced 45-minute audio-guided auto tour
* GPS-enabled map that works without a cell/wifi connection and downloadable for offline use
* information on in-park transportation, restrooms, picnicking, bicycling, and other activities
* descriptions of more than 30 hiking trails
* photo gallery with more than 75 park images
* calendar of Ranger-led events
* sunrise/sunsets times and top viewing locations
* "Where Am I?" locator function for the entire park (note: does not work on non-GPS enabled devices)
Other features include:
* Easy-to-use interface with menus based on universal national park symbols.
* Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events.
* Lightning-fast search engine to quickly find information.
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national parks, visit www.chimani.com.
Requires an initial Internet connection to download photos and offline map (either Wifi or cellular).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.