Parcheesi game with 2 dice per player
* 3D dice roll animation
* Play Online via Game Center
* Play with 3 A.I (CPU) Players
* Play via Bluetooth
* Multiplayer - up to 4 players
* Can listen to iPod music
* Leaderboards & Achievement
* 5 different Parcheesi boards
* Auto-Saves a game
The game can be played by 1 to 4 players. Each player race their four pawns from start to finish according to dice rolls along a path. The game gets interesting when one player's pawn lands on a square/grid containing an opponent player's pawn, then the opponent player's pawn is captured and returns to the starting area. The winner is the first player to get all four of his/her pawns to the finish square/grid (home square/grid). Play and try this amazing classic game of Parcheesi.
* Sound effects: Dice roll, Pawn movement, Pawn Cut, Piano music etc
* Intuitive and easy to use User Interface
* Start a new game anytime
* Load a previously saved Parcheesi game
* Facebook and Twitter integration for sharing game information
* Parcheesi board game rules for reference
About Parcheesi :
Parcheesi is also known as Ludo, Ludi in the Caribbean, "Fia med Knuff" in Sweden, "The Chinese" in Poland, 'mens-erger-je-niet" in the Netherlands. Parcheesi board game is also similar to Tock and Sorry!
Play and try this amazing classic game of Parcheesi.