With the digitalSTROM app you are able to easily monitor and control your smart home by using your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Whether you are at home or on the move: call up the settings for your light scenes, blinds or shutters and adjust them as you wish easily with the digitalSTROM app.
The smart home system of digitalSTROM gives you transparency about your own energy consumption. This app visualizes the power consumption of your electric circuits as well as individual devices in your smart home.
You aren’t a digitalSTROM user yet? Use this app in demo-mode to get a first impression. By visiting our website www.digitalstrom.com you can learn more about our smart home system and products.
digitalSTROM brings the digital lifestyle in every home. Intuitive in usage and easy to be installed, this smart home system communicates over existing power lines. By this, all your electric devices are connected to each other.
Overview of digitalSTROM iPhone app functions:
• The app allows to control all electric devices connected to digitalSTROM – whilst your at home or on the move
• Intelligent lighting control, allowing one to switch or dim individual lights, all the lights in a room or in the house with the single click of a button.
• Control your sun-blinds and shutters individually or per room.
• Switch between controlling lighting, blinds and music in your room simply by swiping the display.
• Call up the panic function in your home. The lights will turn on instantly and exit paths might open.
• Get information about the power consumption of single devices or electric circuits.
• Call up, adjust and safe light scenes using the app.
Functions in "configuration" view:
• Switch the location of devices by putting them virtually in another room. Additionally the output of the terminal block can be changed to “switched” or “dimmed”.
• Store information about your lamps so that you can check compatibility when you buy a new light source and configure your optimised dimming curve.
• Find out more about your digitalSTROM or dS-Ready products by using the new "Device info" and "Service info" functions.
Connect the app with your personal my.digitalSTROM user account in order to get access to your home from anywhere. Therefore, the my.digitalSTROM app must be installed and configured on the digitalSTROM-Server.
We’re continuously providing new features on the digitalSTROM-Server. You can install the system update directly from your digitalSTROM-Configurator.