* * * 50% off for a limited time! Only 99c * * *
ABC Flashcards, real objects edition (with audio) is a fun app for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and young kids. It will entertain them as well as help them learn new objects, words (with audio), letters and the alphabet.
* To hear actual audio clips from the app please visit our website at http://www.iRobert.ca/iPhone and click on ABC Flashcards (real-object edition). Scroll to the bottom of the page to see a list of all sample audio clips. This will give you a good idea of what to expect from this app.
- 26 flashcards, one for each letter of the alphabet
- kid-friendly font makes easy for little ones to recognize letters they are learning to read/write
- audio for all 26 cards
- tap the letters to hear the letter spoken, example A
- tap the object, word or audio icon on the card to hear the object spoken, example Apple
- each card contains an object, upper and lower case letters and a word
- Made for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Easy for little ones to use, just swipe left and right
- Settings to allow random order of cards
- Settings allow for audio to automatically play as each flashcard is displayed instead of tapping to hear the audio
Handy at home, in a plane, on a train, in the car, or at a restaurant.
Will keep your little one entertained for hours while learning at the same time.
Your baby / toddler will get the hang of it in no time.
We're always listening, and look forward to your feedback on how we can improve the ABC Flashcards app. If you're looking for something please email us instead of leaving a negative review.
Remember to look out for our other kid's apps on iTunes and at http://www.iRobert.ca/iPhone
Robert Meier is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3,4-7