How many times have you listened to your workout playlist? Are you sick of it yet? Do you spend more time looking for a good song than you do focusing on your workout? Nothing makes us feel uninspired like slow music or listening to the same playlist over and over again. Music plays an important role in fitness. It should be fun, energetic, and most of all it should surprise you! I know, I know, having a new playlist every day sounds like a pipe dream. Let’s be honest, it takes A LOT of work to create a playlist that can keep you motivated. That’s where we come in. At Fit Radio, we have over 100 chart-topping DJs creating mixes specifically for your workout. That means our mixes maintain a consistent & energetic tempo, our songs are specifically selected and arranged to help you get the most out of your sweat session, and our DJs throw in surprises along the way to keep you guessing!
Music is insanely important, but it’s not the only factor to a great workout. Do you find yourself getting off the treadmill or cardio machine early because you feel bored and unmotivated? What about the negative self-talk that runs through your mind mid-workout (“I’ll never be able to do this.” “I only have enough energy for an easy workout today.” “If I had that body, I’d be motivated too.”) Just like with music, variety is the spice of life. Doing the same cardio regimen every day is unexciting, makes your mind wander, and makes your entire fitness routine suffer. Welcome to the tread, Cardio Coaching. Imagine having a coach by your side during your cardio session - someone who guides you, pushes you, and celebrates your victories with you, who inspires positive self-talk, and makes you feel excited to hit your runner’s high: That’s Cardio Coaching. Our coaches will guide you (right through your earbuds), and they’ll never let you quit! And of course, these cardio workouts can be paired with all your favorite music on Fit Radio! You have full control.
Music – check! Cardio – check! Video-guided Strength training --- check! If you’ve ever felt intimidated in the weights section, or just feel bored with your current strength training plan, you’ll fall in love with the NEW Strength tab in Fit Radio. We’ve partnered with real trainers from around the world who have created successful workouts and programs with proven results. By providing them with an incredible platform to host their content, we can provide you with a full array of Strength trainers, workouts, & full programs to choose from. We have something for everyone - from beach body to cross-training, and everything in between!
Fit Radio is now on Apple Watch - Take your music with you. Leave your phone behind. Run Free with Fit Radio.
- Title of service: Fit Radio Premium
- Length of subscription: 1 Month
- Price of subscription: Varies Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings in the App Store app after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
-Fit Radio shares workout data with HealthKit and helps close activity rings on the apple watch
-Listen to all your favorite Fit Radio mixes on the Apple Watch App