It is often necessary to keep a journal with some data. Application "aJournal" will help you do it.
Create a master list, create a list of possible values and fill the journal. It's very simple!
The sequence of actions:
1) Create a new list master data and fill
2) Create a new list of possible values and fill
3) Based on these tables create a journal entry
An example. School, Class 10A, a list of students and their attendance:
1) Create a list of basic data, call it 10A and fill the list of names
2) Create a new list of possible values for attendance (absent, present, sick, etc.)
3) Based on these tables create the journal entry. For example, September 30, 2011 such a student is sick, there is such and such, such and such a late