The Great Week-end Guide (Hachette) on I Phone: « Plenty of treats and ideas, in condensed form », this application gives you all the keys you need to discover Metz and its surrounding areas:
- All you need to know, area by area.
- A detailed visit of the Pompidou centre.
- More than 300 commented addresses: restaurants, hotels, boutiques, markets, parks, galleries, arts & crafts, cafés, theatres…
- A treasure hunt: discover the town while having fun.
- All the sites and addresses are localised on a map in your telephone.
- Practical information to prepare a successful trip.
Simple to use,
• A detailed map highlights interesting sites and addresses close to you,
• From the map, you can directly access different sections of the guide - must see, staying, restaurants, going out, shopping - or find an address with the search engine. There is also advice on the best walks, to discover the different neighbourhoods of Metz. And you can go on one of our treasure hunts, for a fun and entertaining visit.
• To find a place to eat or stay, all you need are three clicks:
- One click to locate a particular venue,
- A second click to read the comments and the practical information
- One last click to book a room, a table or buy a museum ticket
• This application also provides you with a logbook to list your favourite addresses and describe them. You can even add photographs.
An application in 3 languages: French, English and German.
No bad surprises on your telephone bill! Once downloaded, the application doesn’t require any internet connection: no extra communication costs. All the addresses are geo-localised on an embarked map on your telephone.
To contact us:
• Description of the addresses listed in the application, practical info
• Treasure hunt