Kashoo is a wonderful accounting and bookkeeping solution for do-it-yourself small business owners.
Create and send invoices, record and track expenses, and organize for tax time. Always have an accurate picture of company’s financial health at your fingertips—on all of your devices, from anywhere, any time—on iPhone, iPad and the web.
Kashoo handles everything a small business requires:
• Invoicing: Choose from a variety of styles and email to customers.
• Expenses: Snap a photo of a receipt and record expenses on-the-spot.
• Dashboard: See where your business stands in real-time, the moment you open the app, on all of your devices.
• Reports: Profit and loss reports, general ledgers, balance sheets and more...
• Tax Prep: With automated tax tracking, be instantly ready for tax filing, and keep remittances organized.
• Multiple Users: Share your books with your accountant, business partners, or employees with permission based access.
Kashoo connects with the rest of your business, including:
• Square: Real-time access to your Square sales transactions in Kashoo
• Bank Accounts: connect to your bank accounts for lightning-quick reconciliation.
• Payments: Customers can pay by credit card directly from your invoices using merchant account services.
• Payroll: Connect seamlessly with one our trusted payroll partners
• Business Financing: Access funds based on your business A/R history.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT KASHOO
"Kashoo is definitely the strongest accounting application on the market." - Mashable
“I can honestly say that Kashoo has changed the way I interact with my business.” - Rockaboo Mountain Adventures
“I really like its simplicity of use, the ongoing training, great support whenever you need it, and Kashoo seems to care about the little guy, in my case gal.” - Kathi Jones
GET STARTED FOR FREE
Get started immediately with a fully-functional 14-day free trial. We've even included a complete sample business that you can explore the power of Kashoo using real data. Once you've settled in with your own business, subscribing is easy with a simple tap.
P.S.: Accounting software is a deductible business expense. Don’t forget to write it off!