The information nurses need - when, where, and how they need it!
Today’s most comprehensive nursing drug guide emphasizes safety first!
Try before you buy with the 30-day FREE trial before being charged for a subscription.
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses, Sixteenth Edition always puts safety first, emphasizing the information nurses need to know to administer medications competently and safely. Well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade name drugs reflect the latest FDA approvals and changes.
The SIXTEENTH EDITION - Life-saving Guidance... at a glance:
• 5,000-drug database and appendices
• Cross-referencing of drugs
• The notes feature allows you to take personalized notes throughout the app
• Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
• Herbal content.
• Well-structured and readable
• Organized by generic drug name, with an index that includes generic and trade names, classifications, combination drugs, and herbals.
• Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
• IV administration subheads
• REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
• Pharmacogenomic content and icon
• Canadian-specific content
• Much more!
Please purchase an auto-renewing subscription to receive continuous content updates for the Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses. Ensure that you always have the latest drug data.
• The subscription is $38.99 for one year of continuous content updates.
• Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content.
Note: Access to the Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses content will be turned off once the subscription has expired.
Terms of Service - https://www.fadavis.com/Termsofuse
The Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses iPhone App is powered by Atmosphere Apps.