[ Winner of the President's Award of Government 3.0 Excellent Case Competitive Exhibition! ]
"Jeju Tour ezTalky is an application distributed for the purpose of tourism promotion from
Jeju Special Self-Governing Province."
1. It supports voice recognition, automatic translation, and voice output in Korean- English, Japanese, and Chinese.
2. It is divided into conversation mode and 1:1 mode to choose for more suitable purpose
and situation, and with the simple setting, bi-directional interpretation of the language is possible.
3. 4,189 sentences of "basic conversation" in Japanese, English, and Chinese are recorded by 19 situational category for the convenience of the user. If you use the 4,189 sentences of recorded multi-lingual conversation sentences by each language, a million sentences of conversation are available.
4. Often used translations or basic conversation sentences can be saved to use right away with the favorite function.
5. Enlarging function has been added to see the translated sentences in larger view.
6. The pronunciation of the sentence has been marked for Chinese.
7. It provides with a function that allows you to share translations in text message, mail, Twitter, Facebook, Kakao Talk, and etc.
8. In conversational ezTalky, you can save the conversation contents in the minutes to see the
contents at any time and can also be shared in texts.
9. The recognized information will show through the QR code scanning.
"After downloading, it is free to use anywhere for certain period of time. However, after that
period, it can only be used within Jeju Special Self-Governing Province."
You can see the detailed explanation about the App through 'use agreement' and 'Info&Tips'.
If the voice cannot be heard, please try adjusting the volume key.
If you pronunciate in standard language, the voice recognition will work more accurately.
If the voice recognition does not work, press the input window and type the text with the keyboard.
For the area authentification, turn on the GPS and please wait to complete.
"For Japanese and Chinese, the applicable keyboard needs to installed. Setting->
Common ->Multi-lingual ->Add Japanese or Chinese to the keyboard."
It only supports for smartphones.
You need to connect 3G/LTE or WIFI to use the service.
(You may be overly charged if you do not use data roaming in foreign country)