Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology
An American Heart Association Journal
Enjoy the iPad app for Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology, the go-to source for clinically relevant research focusing on the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. This dynamic app combines a print-like reading experience with customized text-sizing, article-sharing features, multimedia links, and other enhancements. Key features include:
• Easy to read full-text articles
• Adjustable text sizing with pinch and zoom
• Engaging multimedia, including article-based supplements
• Downloadable issues
• Speedy issue browsing through Quick View
• Convenient notification when a new issue is available
• Abstract summaries in the previous version of the journal
Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology publishes high-quality, clinically relevant articles focusing on advances in the understanding of the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. The journal reflects the rapid evolution of cardiac electrophysiology as a discipline in its own right, and presents critical new research on topics related to clinical applications such as devices for arrhythmia management, catheter ablation, the pathophysiology of the arrhythmia substrate, and novel biologic therapies.
Each bimonthly issue of Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology is available in print and online at http://circep.ahajournals.org.