Road Cycling is a guide into all aspects of what is both a wonderful sport and also the world’s top form of transportation. The guide starts by leading you through the parts of the bike and then goes into detail on how to get properly fitted, especially focusing on saddle, handlebar and pedal positions. From there we go through guidance on how to ride safely, how to ride faster and what to wear. But these are just the first sections.
High quality photography, how to videos, maintenance schedules and more - all wrapped up with interactive features and topped with a slightly irreverent tone.
Road Cycling includes guides to the following topics:
• Parts of the bike
• What to Wear - whatever the weather
• What to take on various lengths of ride
• The tools you need to maintain your bike
• Maintenance schedules
• How To Videos for basic maintenance tasks
• The Pro Tour
• Tips for riding more safely
• Tips for riding faster, training better and eating more wisely
• Trip computers
• Websites and Book recommendations
• 2015 Buyer's Guide