Looking for a fun way to get back at an annoying classmate, or just give a friend a hard time? Then SmackEm! Use an assortment of photo effects to smack your friend around without the risk of hospital bills or assault and battery charges, then email the photo to the victim or save it to camera roll then post on Facebook or text message! Its fun and easy to use for all ages.
1. After startup, select a stored photo or take a new one.
2. Switch to "Effects" tab to select an effect type from the scroll bar.
3. Switch to "SmackEm" tab and single tap or gesture to add the current effect.
4. Move, resize and rotate current effect with double touch and drag, pinch or rotate.
5. Select "Keep" or "Undo" the current effect, or select "Clear" to start over.
6. Repeat steps 2 thru 5 until finished adding effects.
7. Switch to the "Send" tab to email or save to camera roll. Once in camera roll, the photo can be texted, tweeted or posted to Facebook.
8. After trying it, please rate it.
1. Add whiplash after other effects on forehead.
2. If adding prison bars, apply them last.