The NI cDAQ-9191 is a 1-slot NI CompactDAQ chassis with Wi-Fi communication that is combined with an NI C Series measurement module to create a small, portable data acquisition device.
Now with the cDAQ-9191 Data Display, you can wirelessly take voltage measurements from a cDAQ-9191 chassis with an NI 9215 C Series measurement module using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
For more information about the cDAQ-9191, visit ni.com/cdaq.
- Choose simulated device to evaluate the app without actual hardware
- Automatically discover devices on your local subnet
- Configure the number of samples, sampling rate, and channels to acquire
- Acquire continuously or a finite number of samples
- Pinch the graph to zoom in on a signal
- Tap and hold a point on a signal to view its value
- Email an image of the graph and data in a .CSV file
- cDAQ-9191 chassis (Learn more at ni.com/cdaq)
- NI 9215 (4-channel, 100 kS/s/ch) analog input C Series module
- cDAQ-9191 firmware upgrade for iOS support (Download at ni.com/labs)
Interested in building you own measurement apps for the cDAQ-9191?
Visit ni.com/labs for example code and documentation on the Web API for communicating with the cDAQ-9191.
About National Instruments
National Instruments transforms the way engineers and scientists around the world design, prototype, and deploy systems for test, control, and embedded design applications. Using NI open graphical programming software and modular hardware, customers at more than 30,000 companies annually simplify development, increase productivity, and dramatically reduce time to market. From testing next-generation gaming systems to creating breakthrough medical devices, NI customers continuously develop innovative technologies that impact millions of people.