***Master Fader 4 is now available. Please search the App Store and update to Master Fader 4 for the latest features and bug fixes. Master Fader 3.2.3 is no longer supported and remains available for compatibility only.***
The Mackie Master Fader™ app provides complete wireless control over your Mackie DL32R, DL1608 or DL806 wireless digital mixer. Proven at more than 5 million live mixes worldwide, the incredible intuitive Master Fader control app is packed with powerful processing and a rich set of mixing tools for any professional application.
Mackie Master Fader v3.2 provides the perfect way to try out the functions of the DL32R, DL1608 or DL806 before you buy. For actual audio functionality, a Mackie DL series mixer is required.
• Intuitive multi-touch control over every major mix function
• Grow and Glow™ clearly shows controls being adjusted
• Total recall of all mixer settings using snapshots and shows
• Overview delivers instant access to all inputs, outputs, groups and more
• Mixer view allows fast adjustment of channel controls including solo, mute, pan and level with full metering
• Channel view gives control over a choice of powerful DSP
-- Inputs: Choice of Vintage or Modern 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression
-- Return Channels: 4-band PEQ and compression
-- Outputs: 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay
-- Subgroups: 4-band PEQ and compression
-- FX: Wide choice of reverbs and delays with dedicated channels sends and returns to each output
• Recording/Playback view delivers wireless control over 32x32 direct-to-disk multi-track recording/playback*
• Quick access panel delivers instant access to critical mixing functions like effects mute, clear solo and tap delay.
• VCAs and mute groups provide fast control over multiple channels at once
• 6 matrix busses for professional control of multiple mixes*
• Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel*
• Fast navigation with view groups that provide customizable views
• Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
• Export presets, a complete system backup and more via Dropbox or email
• Access limiting prevents unwanted adjustments from other engineers/musicians
• Complete offline operation for simple pre-show setup
• Support for multiple iOS devices connected wirelessly so other engineers and musicians can control any aspect of the mix
• Pair with the Mackie My Fader app for pocketable wireless control or on-stage mixing by musicians from iPhone® or iPod® touch**
* Only available on the Mackie DL32R
** Master Fader v3.0 is compatible with Mackie My Fader v3.0 (available soon). It is not compatible with My Fader v2.0. Do not update to Master Fader 3.0 at this time, if you still need My Fader 2.0 control.
• Requires iOS 7.1 or greater. The original iPad is no longer supported.
• Wi-Fi router - For wireless control (required for DL32R), a Wi-Fi router is required. See the DL Series Reference Guide for complete information
• DL32R, DL1608 or DL806 Mixer - Master Fader does not mix audio on its own. It requires the DL Series mixer to fully function
• Wireless Compatibility - DL Series mixers are compatible with the iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini.
• Lightning Compatibility - Master Fader allows docked operation with the DL1608 or DL806 mixers with Lightning Connector with the iPad Air (using the optional iPad Air Tray Kit), iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini (using the optional iPad mini Tray Kit).
• 30-Pin Compatibility - Master Fader allows docked operation with the DL1608 or DL806 mixers with 30-Pin Connector with the iPad (3rd generation) and iPad 2.