50% OFF FALL SALE
Drill Major, Minor, and Diatonic Mode Key Signatures.
• Set separate maximum limits of sharps and flats for the quiz.
• Set only major and minor keys, only the seven diatonic modes, or combine both groups into the quiz.
• Engaging interface to select the letter answer (slide up for sharp, down for flat).
• Treble, Alto, Tenor, and Bass clefs.
• Set number of questions, or stop anytime and grade only the number answered.
• Set up to three tries to get the correct answer.
• Record how long it takes to finish the quiz. It can be turned off.
There's a 'Grades' list that contains all saved quiz results. This list is filterable by student name. You are able to delete selected scores, or all scores at once. Access to the list can be password protected by entering a password in the iPad's Settings App.
The recorded grades include the student's name, date and time the quiz was taken, all relevant quiz settings (clef, number of questions, etc.), and score (percentage and letter grade).