Take Journey Federal Credit Union with you wherever you go with our Mobile Banking App! Stay up to date with your account balances, view your transactions, pay bills, transfer funds, find an ATM or branch location and so much more. As a member of Journey FCU and an e*Teller user, you can use this app to access your account 24/7/365. It’s secure, easy to use, and best of all…it’s FREE!
You must be a member of Journey Federal Credit Union and be registered as an active user of Journey’s online banking/e*Teller service. To use the online bill pay/e*Pay feature, you must also have an e*Pay account. Please note that there is a small fee of $2.50 that will be assessed for using e*Pay unless you are also signed up for e*Statements or are over the age of 60.
Journey Federal Credit Union offers this Mobile Banking App free of charge, however, mobile service providers may assess additional charges.
• Check account balances
• Review transaction history
• View check images
• Transfer funds, including cross transfers
• Make a loan payment
• Pay bills using e*Pay services
• Locate branches, ATMs and CO-OP Network ATMs
• Contact us via phone/email
• Mobile Banking App is protected with the same security technology features used when accessing your account from a computer web browser.
• Account number, password, and challenge questions are required.
• Time-out period for inactivity.
• If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, please log into your account using a computer and change your password immediately. You may also contact Journey FCU during normal business hours to deactivate your account access at 989.224.9511.
• Never store passwords on your phone.
• Only download applications from trustworthy sources, such as those approved by the Apple App Store. Never open an attachment or download a file from a person or other source that you don’t know or have doubts about.