Apricot is a talking agent who reads RSS/Atom news feeds and add comments on the news one by one.
Inspired by fed news articles, a character speaks to you in a way that human beings never can.
In addition, you can share learned words nearby users through Bluetooth LE. Also you can receive words from other users in the background.
How to use an additional character
1. Prepare XML file and resources (e.g. images).
(Please follow steps written here,
2. Add XML file and resources using iTunes' File Sharing.
3. Launch Apricot app and go to Settings, then change characters.
How to learn a word
1. Go to Settings in menu and select Learn (or Long press a character when balloon is hidden).
2. Add a word.
3. Select added word, then choose attributes.