Do you play "SocialChess" on your iPhone/iPod/iPad? Do you want improve your chess skill? Avoid major Blunders? If so then this app is for you!!
This is simply the best app for helping you win your "SocialChess" matches!
Includes Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make importing your games fast and easy. All that is needed is a screenshot (press the power button and the home button at the same time to take a screenshot). No need to manually edit the location of all the pieces on the board!
This app can be used in a variety of ways including automatically finding the best possible move to make, helping to catch a blunder, or interactively exploring different move options.
Using this app can also help improve your chess skills because you can easily experiment with different moves and have the computer automatically respond for your opponent! Or you can move for your opponent if you would prefer – through the many options and controls available.
Feature Highlights in Chess Coach for SocialChess:
- OCR – iPhone/iPod touch / iPad (including both Retina and non-retina displays). Auto detection for which color you are playing
- Express button to automatically load the last image; makes importing games super fast!
- Easily edit the board including adding an en passant square
- The app can calculate the best move for you or your opponent at any time
- E-mail a game in FEN notation for analysis elsewhere
- In app help bubbles to help you learn to use the app
- Customizable board colors (8 options) and chess pieces (6 options)
- A strong chess engine! (Elo greater than 2400)
Note 1: The OCR only works for the standard (non-3D) chess pieces and on all of the boards except the dark gray.
Note 2: For iPad users this app only supports landscape screenshots of social chess games only.
Note 3: no support for 12.9" iPad Pro screenshots yet (if you have some send them to us: email@example.com)
Disclaimer: We are not in any way affiliated with Woodchop Software LLC or their application SocialChess. SocialChess is a trademark of Woodchop Software LLC.