The C & C Technologies Geodetic Converter can project geodetic coordinates (latitude and longitude) into grid coordinates (easting and northing). Latitude and longitude coordinates are accepted and displayed in Decimal Degrees (DD.dd), Decimal Minutes (DD MM.mm), and Decimal Seconds (DD MM SS.ss). Grid coordinates are accepted and displayed in US Feet and Meters.
- World Geodetic System 1984 (WGS84)
- North American Datum 1927 (NAD27)
- North American Datum 1983 (NAD83)
- Sistema de Referencia Geocentrico para las AmericaS 2000 (SIRGAS2000)
- Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM)
- State Plane Coordinate System 1927 (SPCS27)
- State Plane Coordinate System 1983 (SPCS83)
C & C Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned international surveying and mapping company specializing in land and deepwater services with approximately 600 employees in ten worldwide offices. The company provides a full range of offshore survey services, including C-Nav global DGNSS positioning, CCGIS map, and is the world leader in deepwater Autonomous Underwater Vehicle operations.