Forget the math, remember the Road Trip!
You & your friends are driving to the big music festival for the weekend. Alice bought a tank of gas, Bob covered the burgers at lunch, and Chris is splitting a motel room with you. Who should pay for dinner and are Alice & Bob square now? Let Road Trip worry about it!
- See a map of your trip stops.
- Keep event photos together for browsing and sharing.
- Settle debts quickly and easily.
- Split checks unevenly or have people pay only a specific amount.
- Great for Spring Break or any extended vacation.
Road Trip only accesses your data when you request it and it never sends that data anywhere else. Road Trip will access:
- Your Address Book when you add a participant to a trip via the Address Book button. Contact information is copied into Road Trip's database only if you explicitly request it.
- Photos when you select "Choose Photo" from the photo menu. Photos taken with Road Trip are also added to the device's Photo Roll.
- Your location when you create a new event. This information is stored in order to support the map view, showing where the events took place. None of this data is ever transmitted to anyone.
See more examples of Road Trip in action at http://www.hiddenjester.com/road-trip-tutorial/