Physio2Go enables the therapist to quickly design a customized (home) exercise program, by taking photos, adding variables/notes and directly print or e-mail the PDF file to the client. It is the perfect completion to physiotherapy, gym or clinic session and can function as a big stick regarding therapeutic compliance.
Physio2Go in 4 steps:
1. Add new client and fill out patients details.
2. Take photos of your client doing the exercises.
3. Customize the exercises by adding variables like repetitions, sets, weight and extra notes
4. Check the PDF preview and e-mail it to your client or use AirPrint to print the file on paper.
- available in 18 languages
- PDF preview; check the PDF visually before sending it to the patient
- Customize the default app-settings
- Measure a specific joint angle by using the ‘ROM tool’ to emphasize an instruction.
- Store all your patient’s programs
- Use patients feedback scores (painscale or easiness score, see PDF) as part of the EBP approach.
- Languages (Iphone language default): English, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Mandarin (traditional & simplified), German, French, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Malay,