Multi-Denomination Automated Quotation (M-DAQ) aims to create a World Without Currency Borders™ in allowing listed securities to be tracked, traded and settled in any currencies.
Great Apps ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
by LYC FE - Version 1.1 - 04-Jan-2012
Nice Apps. Track your foreign investments and show them in your home currency thus eliminating forex translations. Recommended.
Due to unknown, inaccurate and/or high FX conversion cost, overseas investors are discouraged from trading in a non-native Exchange. M-DAQ aims to solve this pain by allowing the same security to be traded or monitored in multiple denominated currencies yet maintaining a single Exchange order book.
Users are able to access the full functions by just registering a password. Monitoring a portfolio of securities from different Exchanges has never been so easy.
Monitor your portfolio with M-DAQ anywhere and anytime.
• Provides up to date securities prices
• Supports more than 10 Exchanges (NASDAQ, NYSE, ASX, SGX, HKEx....)
• Reflects security prices in more than 8 currencies
• View your portfolio summary with real-time calculation of P&L
• Monitor your portfolio in your preferred currency
Visit us @ http://www.m-daq.com/ to find out how we could change the world.